Flourishing Phrases & Flourish Thinlit

This weekend I have spent time playing with new stamps, thinlits, punches and so much more.  One of the new thinlits just release this month is the Flourish thinlit.  It is so "dainty" and I love it. I made the card on the left based off of a card I saw on Mary Fish's site. I "embellished" it more (stepped it up) to give it some extra pizzazz. The card on the right was one of those cards that "just happened". the cut out in the back was what was left over from the dainty accent on the right. Layered onto black cardstock made this image come to life!.
Also just released is a new Big Shot platform that is designed for intricate dies like this one.   Check out this video that Stampin' Up! did on this new platform with the Florish thinlit die - if you are going to use these dies.... you are definitely going to want the new platform and the precision plate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment