2018 On Stage Event - New Products Coming Soon!

Last weekend I spent the day in London Ont. at an On Stage 2018 event.  I really enjoy attending these events. There were about 500 demonstrators in attendance in London. There were simultaneous events held in several other parts of the world!  One of the benefits of attending the April event is that attendees are privileged with an advanced copy of the 2018 - 2019 catalog along with prizes and fabulous ideas. One of the stamp sets that we all received was this adorable set called Animal Outings. I think I will be playing a lot with this set!
I created a mirror image of the giraffe by stamping the giraffe onto my craft & rubber mat and then laying the cardstock onto to transfer the ink. Although there is a coordinating set of framelits, I am not able to purchase them until the demo preorder begins on May 1st so I cut them out by hand. You too can get this set an more if you join my TwINKle Belles team.  
I have used the Stampin' Up! Blends to color the giraffe and check out the fancy laser-cut paper leaves!  Check back this week for additional samples.


No comments:

Post a Comment