Team TwINKle Belles Get Together

   

I love getting together with my TwINKle Belles . Life has been so busy for me with my full time job that I haven't had time to spend with them. That will definitely have to change! We got together today to talk about the new catalog, share ideas and craft. Above are the cards that we made. The 1st one using 2 new 2018/19 stamp sets that will be available in June - Animal Outings and Birthday Backgrounds. The Belles got to use the Stamparatus today to make the panel on the left - such an amazing tool!. The 2nd card (cased from Mary Fish) uses Beautiful Bouquet - a lovely stamp set that is carrying over to the 2018-19 catalog and the 3rd card uses Florish Thinlits - also carrying over to the 2018-19 catalog.  I am looking forward to our next get together. 
If you are interested in becoming a TwINKle Belle, drop me, leave me a comment with you email and I will get back to you. Alternatively, message me on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment